Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Liebster Blog Award



Ok.  I'll admit it.  I had no idea what "Liebster Blog" meant, although I've noticed it on a few blogs I follow.   Apparently,  "Liebster Blog" is German and means something like "My favorite blog".   

How lovely to find myself nominated.

Thank you Cindy for nominating me, it's such a great idea to help us smaller blogs get noticed.  Do please check out her
Tops to Treasures blog, it's a lovely one to follow.

By accepting the award I have agreed to the following...


  1. Thank the person who gave you the award
  2. Link back to their blog 
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile
  4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers) 
That was simple work!  Now to find 5 blogs to nominate.  There's so many I follow, but until I investigate, I can't say I've ever paid any attention to the number of followers. 





My Liebster Blog nominations.....


(In no particular order)

1.  Sally and her Lavender Attic blog.  With a profile that I could have written myself, how could I not follow?

2.  Sarah and her So Sarah Sews blog. For bright fresh and colourful quilting.

3.  Making Rebecca Lynne for interesting posts - and having just clicked on the latest one - can't wait to have a go myself!

4.  Kathy's Crazy Moments for a lovely looking craft inspired blog.

5.  Candie Cooper and her Savvy Crafter's Journal  An eclectic mix of crafting bit and bobs.


(If anyone does have more than 200 followers - apologies)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh - go on! It's so lovely to receive messages, and I really do appreciate it.

I always do my best to reply to messages - both here on the blog and personally (as long as I can see an email address)