Saturday, 14 January 2012

It just fell in..........

to my Amazon Shopping Basket - honest it did!

Feeling the urge? ......  Click HERE to "pop" to Amazon UK's pre-order page

You know what it's like.......  see a tweet, catch a Facebook post in the corner of your eye.  Within seconds, you've "liked" it - and popped over to Amazon for a quick shufty (as you do).  And.... before you know it - you've added it to your basket and pressed the "1-click" (oh boy - but is that the best bit of marketing genius EVER).  Hey presto - you've bought another book on auto-pilot.

Seriously though - I can't wait for this one!

Despite now being a fully paid up member of the Sis Boom "Happy Home" Society (now there's an idea Jennifer!) - I now have to sit and wait patiently for it to arrive, as it's not due out for a wee while.

"HURRY UP AND PRINT - DARN YOU"

I absolutely adore Jennifer's prints and designs - and I just know this will be a "happy" book in my collection.  Though I can only guess at what the contents will be.....  this is what I'm looking forward to....

"In this gorgeous collection, Jennifer Paganelli shows readers how to whip up twenty-one beautiful accessories to transform their space into a sunny, happy home. Each project showcases Jennifer’s fresh, whimsical style—from luxe drapery to cheery tablecloths and napkins. Featuring simple step-by-step instructions, a comprehensive glossary of techniques, pattern sheets tucked into a handy front pocket, and lush color photos, this book makes it exceptionally easy to pretty up every room in the house."
 Quote taken from Sis Boom website.  A lovely site to visit if you're a lover of bright zingy prints and pretty things.

4 comments:

  1. You sound like a book-a-holic. I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't resist a pretty book myself either

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for this book either! Jennifer inspires me time and again. Love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see her pretty up my boys rooms. The best I ever get is sort of picked up.

    ReplyDelete

Oh - go on! It's so lovely to receive messages, and I really do appreciate it.

I always do my best to reply to messages - both here on the blog and personally (as long as I can see an email address)