Sunday, 4 September 2011

Fabric Rehab is just fab!




Yesterday I was delighted to receive my first ever order from Fabric Rehab 
I came across the link on Twitter, and you know what it's like - you can't resist taking a quick peek!

Well..... that was me lost for quite some time!

The site is full of fabric gorgeousness, just screaming "buy me, buy me".  

All completely my style - I could have gone mad, but my bank account said no!  Instead I spent ages picking a few choice pieces that I couldn't possibly leave there.  What do you think of the little bird fabric above..... Isn't it darling?

 There is such a wide choice of fabric on the site.  Absolutely perfect for me - as it's choc-full of bright, zingy modern and retro prints.  It's not often I find it hard to choose - but believe you me, with enough
resources, my shopping basket could easily have turned into a trolley
I'm loving the retro look of the leaf print, it reminds me so much of 50's fabric. The background is a wonderful duck-egg blue, and the leaves are so zingy and fresh.  I was rather arf-like* when I opened the package.


I'm loving the quirkiness of this chicken print fabric too!


With limited funds available (aka my overdraft), I rounded off my order with this fabulous selection of fat quarters.  I'm rather partial to a pink and red combo - I find it so cheerful to look at.

If you haven't come across Fabric Rehab before, I do suggest you scurry your fingers across the keyboard pronto.  As well as having a great fabric selection, the prices are very competitive - and best of all - the  standard postage charge is just £2!  Isn't that fantastic?  I certainly thought so. 

My order arrived quickly - and I am so pleased with my fabric choices.  I will definitely be ordering again.

Here's the link again, in case you want to pop over and have a peek at all the fabric loveliness. 



*arf-like   -   The phenomenon when a person clap hands together repeatedly whilst emitting "arf arf" vocals in a seal like manner.

5 comments:

  1. those pink and white fat quarters are lovely as are the big stacks at the end. Cant wait to see what you make of them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fabric rehab. They always have really unique fabrics and they're always so cute. I check in regularly to have a drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shop there too. I can't resist, there is always something to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabrics - looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh No I think I need to buy a bigger house - thanks for introducing me to a new shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh - go on! It's so lovely to receive messages, and I really do appreciate it.

I always do my best to reply to messages - both here on the blog and personally (as long as I can see an email address)