Saturday, 27 August 2011

Look for me in Rainbows

 Time for me to go now
I won`t say goodbye
Look for me in rainbows
Way up in the sky 
In the morning sunrise
When all the world is new
Just look for me and love me
As you know I loved you 
Time for me to leave you
I won`t say goodbye
Look for me in rainbows
High up in the sky 
from SewMamaSew.com
In the evening sunset
When all the world is through,
Just look for me and love me
And I'll be close to you 
It won`t be forever
The day will come and then
My loving arms will hold you
When we meet again
I've rather fallen in love with this song.  Sung by Vicki Brown, with nothing but piano accompaniment - it is heart achingly beautiful.  Here's the YouTube link which I hope will work!  I hope you like it too.


4 comments:

  1. reduced to tears! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely words - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs for you Jan. You know where we all are if you need us.

    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Oh - go on! It's so lovely to receive messages, and I really do appreciate it.

I always do my best to reply to messages - both here on the blog and personally (as long as I can see an email address)