Thursday, 19 May 2011

Vintage English Rose

A Cajame Original.

(as modelled by Phoebe)

Using two layers of vintage 100% wool Harris tweed, this darling little dog-coat has been decorated with pretty roses fussy-cut from (what was in a previous life) a pair of ancient curtains.  The roses have been layered and machine-appliqued. 

With a frilly collar, the coat has been edged with a pale-pink rik-rak trim.  Fastening with velcro for easy wear (I know how hard it can be to grab hold of a squirming ready-to-go-out excited little dog), and trimmed with buttons... this is a unique designer coat for the fashion-conscious mutt-about-town.


This coat was made to size for my little angel, and she adores wearing it.

 I would be delighted to produce a Cajame designer dog-coat for anyone who is interested.  The pattern (to fit a small dog) will be available in my Cajame shop on Folksy shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Like this coat very much and hope to make it in a "boy-ish" style fot my little ball of fur some day!

    ReplyDelete

Oh - go on! It's so lovely to receive messages, and I really do appreciate it.

I always do my best to reply to messages - both here on the blog and personally (as long as I can see an email address)